Monday, February 18, 2008

I have a Problem with my Power Windows!


Question:


I''m having a problem with my power windows. They stopped working and after pushing the buttons a number of times they started working again. A week or so later they stopped working and now I still can''t get them to work. I need to know if the problem could be in the power distribution box with the fuse. My power seat still works but didn''t know if they are tied in together. Or is it in the switch controls on my arm rest... Alreday tried fuses. It is 2000 Ford Explorer.


Answer:


If all the windows are having an issue of not going up, then it is most likely the control module(drivers door switch unit) or the window motor breaker.
If it is just happening with one window ( most likely the drivers window as you use it more often) the the window motor needs to be replaced.

No comments:

Post a Comment