Wednesday, January 14, 2009

2007 Jeep Wrangler unlimited 4 door. I am having problems with the fan motor staying on


I own A 2007 Jeep Wrangler unlimited 4 door. I am having problems with the fan motor staying on. I have taken it to the dealership quite a few times, have replaced all the wiring, fuse box panel, fan sensors, relays and etc. but it has not taken the problem away. It doesn't do it all the time , it comes and goes. Have you heard of this before ? The fan motor stays on till the battery goes dead or till I disconnect the harness.


ANSWER:

the fan and the relay are controlled by the totally integrated power module something is wrong inside that is causing the fan to stay on

1 comment:

  1. Hi, nice post. Well what can I say is that these is an interesting and very informative topic. Thanks for sharing your ideas, its not just entertaining but also gives your reader knowledge. Good blogs style too, Cheers!

    - The jeep service boston

    ReplyDelete