Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I am trying to change the dirver side headlight.

I have a 1993 Geo Prizim and I am trying to change the dirver side headlight. I have the battery out and the bulb replaced but cannot ge it to lock back into place. Do I need to remove the entire headlight to replace this bulb? If so how? Already Tried:
I have replace the passenger side headlight with ease now I cannot get the driver side eadlight back in due to the battery and other tight spots. I think my hands are not small enough to fight into the tight spot!

Answer:
You should not have to pull entire lamp assy. Yes it is tight. You may want to try putting a small amount of grease on o ring as a dry one can be tight to install. Be sure you have correct bulb for car and notch (s) are the same. If you can just wiggle and push some. You will get it. Be careful not to touch bulb glass or you will be doing this often :( . Lastly, if its in you way, move it. Some big hands etc do require more things to be removed to replace parts

No comments:

Post a Comment